Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Licking the wounds!

Whose words are these =

"I always knew Nifty was going to go to 6000.

But still I missed it.

See, it has come all the way from 5300 to 6000 right before me!

All along it kept creating an impression that it would fall.

It moved 700 points and I didn't even get a chance to hold it !!?

What a paradox!!! What a paradox!!!

Whenever I bought it, it threatened to fall and I sold it and even went short!

Just then it lured with a rise and I looked like a damn fool!

It kept playing with my emotions and blood pressure!

At every step it guarded its intentions as a secret.

Now it seems so logical and possible, but all along the way it seemed impossible that Nifty could come this high and this fast!

It never gave a slightest hint!

Everyone thought whatever they wished!

The market gave enough rope for everyone to hang himself!

Cunning, real cunning!!!

Who has emerged victorious?

The one who chose right and sat tight, giving a damn to the theatricals on the way!

The one who bought in the severely oversold valley and held on till the overbought peak!"

-----------

If these are your words, best of luck next time.

Markets are notorious in repeating the same tricks again and again and again!

-----------

No comments: