Thursday, February 25, 2010

16 Basic etiquettes of stock trading!...

The following are the basic etiquettes in Stock Trading!!!

How to say "Thank you!" in stock market?
=Book Profit

-----

How to say "I am sorry!"
=Stop Loss

-----

How to say "May I?"
=Put a Bid

-----

How to say "I hope you don't mind!"
=Short it

-----

How to say "You are welcome!"
=Be calm during Fluctuations

-----

How to say "Please!"
=Place an order

-----

How to say "Excuse me!"
=Square off the deal which is not going anywhere politely.

-----

How to say "How do you do!"
=Go long!

-----

How to say "Good morning!"
=Play the Gap-up or Gap-down opening!

-----

How to say "So kind of you!"
=Lock your profit with trailing stop loss!

-----

How to say "It was my mistake!"
=Book Loss

-----

How to say "See you tomorow!"
=Take a BTST Call

-----

How to say "Take your time!"
=Have Patience

-----

How to say "I will always be with you"
=Stick to the method

-----

How to say "Let me guess"
=Do a thorough Technical Analyses

-----

How to say "After you!"
=Go with the trend

-----

No comments: