Friday, February 26, 2010

How to make double money...(Part 2)

I am going to share one advise (from someone I admire) which helped me almost double my returns from Stock Market!

One day I was trading in front of him.

He saw me quickly enter a trade where I longed one lot Nifty futures.

The timing was perfect and I was elated for having done that in front of my mentor!

He too was proud of his student (me)!

Nifty rose and rose.

My mentor was closely observing my next move!

I patiently waited even when the nifty threatened to fall!

I knew from my method that the exact Exit-signal of the end of the rally had not appeared.

Finally it did! And I squared off.

The profit was good. But more important was that it all happened before my senior, my teacher!

I felt sooooooooooo good!!!

I looked at him and was surprised to see him blank...

I went to kitchen, made a cup of coffee for him and myself and came back.

I looked at the graph and nifty had fallen!!!

"I was right!" I said.

"Why didn't you short also?" he asked me!!!

I was shocked!!!

He was right.

If I was so sure of the rally ending, why did't I short after long-unwinding?????

I had missed the second bus by getting excited like an amateur!

I turned towards him and he saw in my eyes that I had learnt an important lesson!

He smiled...and I was relieved!

Then he gave me this advise I am sharing with you:-

"A correct long-unwinding time is also the correct time to go short!

A correct short-covering time is also the correct time to go long!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amazing... I can't stop reading your blog, there is huge amount of interesting information... I'll go to take my favorite tea and will return to your website. Btw, I recommend to everybody this tea http://www.iherb.com/Yogi-Tea-Kava-Stress-Relief-Caffeine-Free-16-Tea-Bags-1-27-oz-36-g/5473?at=0
It helps to concentrate and gives me power. You can use this code YAB426 for discount.

Thanks for the wonderful website!