Sunday, August 1, 2010

When will you be happy?

You are likely to be one of the following four kinds of people:-

1. "Not conscious that I am being regularly unhappy but if i were conscious I know how to be happy!"

= If this is you, you are not "awake", are "intoxicated" with your state of affairs and are caught in the rat race!

2. "Not conscious that I am being regularly unhappy but even if i were conscious I didn't know how to be happy!"

= If this is you, you are caught in the "sorrow trap"! how, when,whether you will be free are the questions!!

3. "Conscious that I am being regularly unhappy but don't know how to be happy!"

= If this is you, all you need is to seek the way out! Half the road to happiness already!!

4. "Conscious that I am being regularly unhappy and know what to do about it!!"

= If this is you, Happiness is set to dawn. You are almost there. Congratulations, you lucky!!!

No comments: