Saturday, August 28, 2010

Let go! (Power Soup for injured trader's soul)

Long ago I got a big hit in stock market.

The loss was enough to shake my roots.

Even after many days I couldn't get over it!

I had spotted the mistake and vowed to not to repeat it again!

But somehow I couldn't come to terms with the loss!!!

Then, one day the words of one of my professors in the university of life,

Guy Finley,

did the magic!

I call these

"A serving of the Power Soup for the injured traders' soul"

Yesterday, while I was shuffling thru my old notes, I came across these gems and thought I should share these with fellow traders.

-------------------------------------------

"Let Go!"

"How long will you keep carrying the accumulated defeats of a lifetime......

"Clinging to the wreckage is not the same as being rescued........"

"Letting go takes no strength; only a willingness to see the need for it......"

"Defeat comes from clinging to solutions that don't work"

"Being unhappy over being unhappy is like throwing gasoline on a fire to out it out"

"Letting go what holds you down is how you co-operate with going up"

"Events may happen to you, but you are not the event"

"Get out of your own way"

"Our solutions have their roots in the problem"

"Real hope is the fact that there is always a higher solution"

"Stress exists because you insist"

"You need no power to flow.....why push when you can ride (over it)...."

"One of the most clever deceits is to make ourselves believe that the unhappy experience of feeling trapped is the trap itself."

"A crisis always precedes any real advancement. A crisis only becomes a breaking point when we fail to use it as a turning point."

"Want what life wants"

"We are tied to whatever we avoid."

"If you could have you would have."

No comments: