Saturday, August 14, 2010

"Thank you"

Whenever I used to post articles

my reader friends wrote nice things about me and the article!

"Keep it up!" they used to say.

I understood all they wrote except "Keep it up!"

I was confused about what they meant by "Keep it up!"

First I thought they want me to "keep" my that post "up" on top of all other posts!

But soon I realised that they meant something else.

I then suspected that when they said "keep it up", they wanted me to keep my finger "up" on my lips and keep silent.

I stopped writing for a while till I again realised that I had got them wrong!

Then I thought "perhaps they wanted me to keep the champagne glass up!"

I was again proved wrong.

May be they had pointed out that I was wrong in predicting the bearish future which I needed to 'keep it up', that is - bullish.

Or, perhaps, they want me to keep "I.T." sector up. Afterall that is exactly what they always used to say - 'keep IT up!'

Till I realised that they were appreciating me and wanted me to keep the good work up!

They have inspired me to pen over 267 articles (and counting) being read in 34 countries (and counting) thru Mudraa.com and my blog "thebestbusinessintheworld.blogspot.com"

Wish to say from the bottom of my heart

"Thank you!"

"I will surely keep it up"

"This 'it' is my passion"

4 comments:

rochak parekh said...

u r kindly requested to put labels on ur post

so that readers may not miss earlier articles which had relevant contents to the current one

i hope u liked the suggestion

happy independence to all my friends

regards

bellybull said...

Really your writing skill fascinates me and I shall thank you all the time when you keep it (pen) up. Happy Independence Day

Dinesh Rishi said...

Once again Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!

avyukthan said...

Doing right thins - Efficiency
Doing things right - Effectiveness

Keep it up !!! :)