Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Hasta la Vista, Baby!"

Hasta la vista in Spanish means "See you later"

Arnold Schwarzenegger made this phrase immortal in the 1991 sci-fi thriller 'Terminator 2: Judgment Day'.

I use this phrase for my dear Nifty.

Whenever I buy Nifty after a thorough homework

and still find it going down

I don't panic.

I don't book loss......never!

I have seen so many times people book loss in panic only to see the nifty pull back / climb back sans them!

I know the dip (small or big) is temporary and Nifty "will be back".

Anyway, in stock markets it is an unsaid "guarantee" that markets will come up.

There is no such guarantee that markets will come down.

So, confidently hold on to long position in Nifty if you have sufficient funds!

So, whenever u r in such a situation

let the Terminator in you smile and say

"Hasta la Vista, Nifty!"

No comments: