Saturday, April 3, 2010

"Hello! I am Lakshmi Ramachandran !"

"Hello! I am Lakshmi Ramachandran.

I have been studying technical analysis since Jan 2001.

Life was too boring with a stagnant job as an officer at Bank of Baroda.

I wanted to do something which threw challenges almost on a daily basis.

At 45 years of age,there was not much oppurtunity to jump jobs.

Moreover I wanted to be my own master.

Then came the oppurtunity of a lifetime.

Banks were offering voluntary retirement schemes and luckily I qualified for it.

Stock markets always attracted and intrigued me.

It seemed confusing and complex.

Yes, this was just the thrill i was looking for.

Despite the risk of losing out on a good, cushy, respectable and lucrative job which I could
have continued for another 15 years, I Quit.

I had found my calling."

-------------------------------------

I read this simple, amazing and inspiring introduction at

http://vipreetinvestments.blogspot.com/

The lady is a role model for many!

-------------------------------------

Thought I should share this.

Stock Market is a dream destination in this journey called life!

Live your dream!

Have a heart!

-------------------------------------

No comments: