Friday, April 30, 2010

To RSI Sir, with Love!

30th april, 2010 AD

----------------------------

To

Prof.RSI

14/30,

1 month Chart,

Google Finance,

World Wide Web.

----------------------------

Dear Sir,

At the outset I wish to admit that I am a big fan of you and your family of rsi charts (14/1w, 14/1d and 14/2min).

I read your interview yesterday at mudraa that you trade alone. And that your family is self sufficient in estimating the trend and timing the market.

Being your longstanding admirer, I totally agree with what you said.

But, Sir, I have a longstanding desire to work with you.

I want to be your assistant.

Please let me be in your team. I shall be indebted forever for your this act of kindness!

Every great Singer, Musician, Magician, Sportsman, Politician, Godman, etc has someone as assistant. Why not you, sir!

Just see, how tired you are when you get exhausted at the end of the rally.

Just as one rally ends, another one starts.

Please take me as your assistant.

I will help your students pickup exact points of buying and selling!

You just need to give them approximate signal and I will do the rest,Sir.

Whenever I reach near top of my chart, it will be a "Buy" signal except when you order the continuation of the strong bear rally.

Whenever I reach near bottom of my chart, it will be a a "Sell" signal except when you order the continuation of the strong bull rally.

Sir, I will totally obey your rally signals.

My signals during your special orders can be ignored, Sir!

Also, sir, whenever you get exhausted near the ends of the rally, I will signal the exact point of final-exhaustion by banging my head against the ceiling (in case of bear rally) or against the floor (in case of a bull rally).

This way your followers will be able to know your exact point of total exhaustion.

They will profit more and bless you, Sir.

During your rangebound movement, I will signal your every turn by banging my head against the ceiling or floor, as the case may be.

Whenever you wish to reverse your direction as a light-hearted bluff during a rally, I will drop the hint to your followers by banging my head again!

Don't worry, Sir! My head will not hurt. I wear helmet all the time!

Please don't ignore my application.

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssse hire me!

with deep regards,

your obedient indicator,

William %R

10/30min

1 month chart

Google finance

World wide Web

No comments: