Monday, April 12, 2010

Is it a Bye or a Goodbye?

In school our english teacher had once taught us that

you say "Bye" when you are taking leave for short period like a few hours to a few days

and "Good Bye" when you are leaving forever or for long periods in between.

Lately, I noticed that this applies equally well to Nifty also.

Whenever it falls in a bull market or rises in a bear market

I check whether it is a "Bye" or a "Good Bye"!

This helps me take the right decision.

I have seen that whenever nifty makes the contrarian move without rsi eshaustion, it is a "Bye".

It comes back smiling, very soon!

And whenever it does so at the rsi exhaustion, it is a "Good Bye".

And I don't see his pretty face for a long time!

And during its "Good Bye" journey, any re-reversal is a "Bye".

It continues its "Good-Bye" journey till rsi has exhausted again!

So, whenever someone dear to you says "Here I go!"

check whether it is a "Bye" or a "Good Bye"!

Photobucket

1 comment:

forex-cat said...

Your article is always useful.
Thanks.