Thursday, February 18, 2016

a case for a written trading system

All irrelevant thoughts vanish the moment we have a trading system.
every trader should have a written system which he should keep improving changing adding subtracting
If our opinion doesn't tally with that of the system, either we or the system need to align. I would love if we mostly talk with system here
instead of saying"i think....", we should be saying "my system says. ...."
just a thought. ..
habits don't let a trader change who doesn't have a system
Shame induces us to fear and sin. - Jewish quote
trader with a system and the will to continuously keep improving it should be shameless.
I'm having a written system since a decade. I laugh at the earlier versions. and soon thereafter I say sorry for my laughter when I realise that those initial versions led me to the current one