Thursday, February 18, 2016

pilotless!!!

Js: dear V, I'm sure u don't leave ur shop open and unattended when u go elsewhere including trading. then why leave trades unattended while u manage shop!

Pl don't take trades casually or lightly. such approach has ruined many just like traditional businessmen who didn't take their business with discipline and seriousness.
generally I don't interfere in personal trading approach of others. but being a friend and well wisher I couldn't ignore ur message. u r talented and gifted as I have seen in the past. Pl take a break and come back 100pc.
dear Dev, since u ur self seem aware that u might be erring somewhere u r out of danger and on the edge of liberation from that issue . as osho says...Being aware about a crippling fact is itself half the liberation from it.
I also strongly believe in the maxim...."nobody is coming".....One has to save himself.

trading is not a pub we go to to drown our sorrows to seek cheap temporary thrill. trading is serious business.....self talk
saraswati, lakshmi, kuber. ....all there
Murliji: I recall my initial days of day trading in 2009. After placing orders without SL, used to go for official meetings for 2-3 hours. Now I realise how suicidal, it used to be. A pilot leaving cockpit for 2-3 hours and the plane will certainly crash. Now I don't trade unless google finance is available and proper SL is placed.
Js: If only our spouses or parents or children or friends circle knew what and how we are doing.....I'm sure we won't trade again the way we do.....self talk.there is a he'll lot of adhocism, casualness, gambling in our approach to trading....self talk
A pilot leaving cockpit for 2-3 hours and the plane will certainly crash......I like it Murliji
Murliji: Trading is definitely a serious business. Casual approach need to be avoided. Unfortunately we pass through that stage and realise at a later stage. Then we wish "koi lauta de mere beete hue din"
Js: It's ok to leave the cockpit for a few hours during trans continental positional flights but in day trading battle zone....no way

No comments: