Thursday, February 18, 2016

why not all in one go?

Murliji: Dear JS. Just out of curiosity. You are fully confident of your system developed after years of hard work. Why book profit in few or some lots bullets. Why not at one go once you get trend reversal or end of rally feelers.
Js: excellent question Murliji. lemme give an example to justify partial booking. my system is reasonably confident of going from say 1000 to 2000.but markets are unpredictable in the route they take. they may go like 1000 to 1250 to 1075 to 1389 to 1215 to 1666 to 1444 to 1701 to 1506 to 1888 to 1666 to 2100.....why not milk all folds and pull backs.
: besides, nerves stay cool
: my system hints the direction and extent of rally but not the exact path, zig zag or straight. so I moulded and designed my system to comply with this uncertainty and unpredictability. my system is probabilistic wonder with deterministic handicap.
: the market had gone my expected direction and extent but I was never sure of the speed and exact route

: I can never be. none except operators can be
: I guess even operators ate not sure about exact path they will be taking. its something like a chess game. so many permutations combinations are the. even a single unexpected move or happening may force or lure operators to alter the course.
: for example, my system is telling me rally only half over, and that we are in sell on rise, and that some relief really is inevitable, and that relief really has to come stealthily, and that everyone is waiting for it etc etc. ...but when and how system doesn't tell me. I can only align and be ready and keep milking till then besides keeping plan b,c,d ready

No comments: