Sunday, January 16, 2011

the trader who sold his ferrari

i have not read robin sharma's

famous best seller

"the monk who sold his ferrari",

but i just sold mine

- my technicals!

it took me 2 years

of focused

single-minded

fanatic-scale

effort

to study rsi and william%r

besides some other indicators

and tools

(albeit to a lesser extent).

despite all this

hearts of hearts

i knew that the market monster

was not tamed!

recently

i even went to the extent

of admitting that no technical

can crack the market code!

technicals help

but not we retail traders.

they help

market forces

to provide

endless supplies

of victims!

this led me to the door of

next search!

and with god's mercy

i got IT

much sooner than i had expected...

"just follow the market's direction"

no technicals

no indicators

no graphs

no computer

no analyses

no prediction

just dumb shameless remorseless

following!!!

(i have explained these in detail

in my posts of last week)

i tried the new methods

and i had to pinch myself

to believe the results!

--

and what a coincidence it is

when i see right before my eyes

a statement from

none other than

Alexander Davidson

"....technical analysis doesn't work except to a limited extent in short term trading situations"

--

though i was not a monk

but definitely a wandering trader!

though i had no ferrari

i definitely loved my rsi and william%r

more than a ferrari!

though i have not sold my "ferrari"

i just left it behind!!!

No comments: