Sunday, January 9, 2011

secret self talk of winner traders

* i am not playing 'not-to-lose'. i am playing to win. u can check it in my every decision.

* i am never the victim of the market. i am responsible for outcome of every trade. u can check it in my every reaction.

* i don't just want to be a successful trader. i am committed to be one. i have burnt the bridges behind.

* i must think 'big' and challenge every 'small' thought. u can cross-check it!

* i will thank the market for everything i gain, for that way market will give me more. i will
never criticise, condemn, complain, argue or curse the market.

* i will take trade decisions on the basis of possibilities of profit and not apprehensions of
loss. pl let me know if that's not the case.

* i must not expect reward without being ready for risk.

* i admire successful traders even though they are presently taking my money. i want to be one of them.

* rather than shirking and cursing, i will face and solve every problem that comes in the way of a winning trade.

* i am not seeking security or salary from the market. i am out for handsome big reward!

* i will not compromise on what all i want. pl remind me when i do.

* i will manage my money and not let it roam free.

* i will make my money work hard for me rather than sit idle and pretty.

* i will not allow fear to tame me. i will tame my fear and do what must be done.

No comments: