Sunday, November 14, 2010

The real horses in the race!

A horse came into the stable and went straight to his buddy horse!

"I am very angry with you!"

"Why, dear?"

"The Mayor in the party was telling his friend that he is going to bet on you in the Sunday race on the tip of your jockey! Your jockey is a dishonest man!"

"But the jockey is bluffing!"

"Why?"

"Because I never told him that I am gonna win on Sunday!"

"Why?"

"Because I don't know it myself! And even if I knew about my fate, i don't know the fate of you fellow friends who will race with me! And even if I knew that, I don't know human language and my jockey doesn't know mine!"

"Oh, I see! But then why is your jockey lying?"

"Well, he says the same thing - that I am going to win the next Sunday race - to every new customer every week! He knows that someday I will. Either that will happen by law of averages, or I will have to do it lest I be shot! The client, on the other hand, is always dying to believe some story just before the race, courtesy his warm pocket!"

"But doesn't your jockey lose face whenever you don't win?"

"Well, the jockey blames it all on me. And the client can't say anything to me as I never gave the tip to him that I am going to win!"

"Wao!!"

"And that is not all. All jockeys are saying the same things to their clients. No horse minds that. The horses are getting good stuff to eat, jockeys are getting paid, brokers are making money......."

"Poor clients! These fat betters have got the bucks and want to throw them. We just give them a nice joyous way! They are the real horses in the race whom the brokers are betting big on!"

"Cheers! Neigh......Neighhhh..........."

"Cheers! Neigh......Neigh.....Neighhhh..........."

No comments: