Sunday, November 7, 2010

the grand picnic called life!

life is like an onion...

seems bitter...

yet so necessary for the curry of joy!

But there is more to it which symbolises life.

Keep it peeling layer after layer in search of the real thing

and you will find nothing!

The layers are the real thing!

This the reason I call my life a grand picnic!

Layer after layer, year after year, achievement after achievement

we keep searching for the real thing

and we find nothing

which completes our search,

quenches our thirst

and pacifies our quest!

Why?

The layers are the real thing....!

The journey is the destination.

We all have already arrived!

There is no more destinations to arrive at! Period.

Only joys to enjoy!

Lots of things to do on this grand picnic!

The following is my list of joys which keep me occupied 25 hours of the day (and night)!

* movies

= if I were to view all the great movies of the world cinema I would be needing a few hundred more lives!

* food

= if god is surely there on this earth, it is definitely there in the food!

* valleys and mountains and nature

= if I were to spend just one night at every Dak Bungalow on this planet I will be requiring a few hundred lives more!

* blogs, netsearch, net surf

= enough food for my mind for a few hundred lives in the virtual world

* radio, internet radio, you-tube, podcasts, television

= who has the time to die!

* books, audiobooks, e-books

= enough for a few hundred lives more! By that time there would be enough new ones for a few hundred lives more!

* twitpic, photography, photopainting

= unquenchable thirst for the thousand eyes of my mind!

* music, songs and ghazals

= enough to keep me intoxicated for a thousand lives!

* stock markets

= the best game I love even to lose!

Who has the time to "die"!

Who has the time to "live"!!

when there is so limited time to picnic!!!

No comments: