Thursday, October 14, 2010

Midnight sleep-blabber of a stressed trader - II

I am the most powerful trader in the world!!!

Yes, it's MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........

It's MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..............

Last week I single handedly prevented Hero Honda from falling!

I single handedly prevented Bharti Airtel from collapsing too!

Last month I didn't allow Reliance Industries from rising!

Last Friday they couldn't lift the HDFC Bank just because of me!

I had the power to halt the fall of SAIL today!

So many times I helped lacs of co-traders mint money buy saving their stocks from adverse price movement!

How?

When I shorted Hero Honda, it stopped sliding!

When I shorted Bharti Airtel, it stopped falling!

When I bought Reliance Industries, it stopped rising!

I longed in HDFC Bank and it lost the steam!

I shorted SAIL and even the steel refused to sink!

I have the P O W E RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..................

Eureka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------

.

For Midnight sleep blabber of a stressed trader - I

go to

http://thebestbusinessintheworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/midnight-sleep-blabber-of-stressed.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.