Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Difference of opinion!

One of my friends, a talented young man had had a tough time in life!

He tried his hands on quite a few jobs but couldn't make much headway.

Finally, he decided to try his luck in business.

He had an idea and some money.

One of his friends strongly shared his passion for the business idea.

So my friend started the business in partnership with that guy!

Everyone was happy for him.

We all wanted to see him get his due after a long unexpected unexplained struggle in life.

Yesterday, I happened to meet him after almost 7 months since he and his friend had started the

ambitious business.

I expected to see him in a great shape!

But was disturbed to see him in the same or worse state than before!

"What happened to you? How's the business?"

"I wound up the business 3 months ago!"

"Why? What happened?" I was visibly disturbed.

"I had serious difference of opinion on many issues with my partner!

Whenever I wanted to do something, he would tow an altogether different line!

Whatever I planned, he vetoed!

Whatever he did was simply beyond logic and sense. so I too blocked his misadventures!

All my advice and suggestions seem to fall on deaf ears!

He always seem to be against me!"

"What are you doing these days?" I asked!

"I started to trade in stock market after I walked out of the partnership business."

"How's it doing?" I questioned, eager to hear the good news.

"Even that has failed!"

I was shocked beyond words!

"Why?"

"I had serious difference of opinion with the Markets, too!"