Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Taking us all for a ride?

The market car was running non-stop since last 800 kms!

The tyres said

"We are tired, we should stop!"

The steering said

"I can't steer straight any more! Shouldn't we stop!"

The headlights said

"We can't see the road ahead clearly. Better we stop!"

The radiator said

"Its not cool anymore! Its getting overheated! We should stop!"

The clutch said

"I am sliping. I may fail, I warn you. We must stop!"

The gear box said

"I am tired. Desperately want to go neutral!"

The door said

"Pl stop! I want to open out!"

The stereo said

"Stop mind numbing loud music! Its getting on my nerves now!"

The seats said

"Why don't you take a breather! and let us breathe too !"

The brakes too wanted to stop but couldn't muster the courage!

But as the criticism of all parts of the car mounted

the brakes blamed the engine!

"Why don't you ask him to stop? He is the one dragging us!"

The engine was furious!

He, inturn, blamed the fuel !!

"Why don't you ask the fuel to stop pumping in? How can I stop till he doesn't?"

The fuel was listening to all this

He smiled and whispered

"Why don't you ask the banks to stop giving interest-free easy loans to my master who keeps my tank full and take us all for a ride!!!

No comments: