Sunday, September 7, 2014

good enough?

thanks a lot K for ur kind words and feedback!!!

i have heard about india vix but couldn't/didn't learn it for the same reason that a science student avoids commerce classes.
there are, i think, many alternate ways to tame the market.

i was fascinated by rsi, william %r, sma and tactics.
​​

so i spent a hell lot of time in just specializing in these. any other indicator and parameter would have required another life and hence not immediately required. had these parameters i chose failed me, i would have continued my search for more.

i always felt, that any indicator is good enough to win in the market provided we are good enough in that indicator.

regards
Jagmohan






On 6 September 2014 19:53, K wrote:

Hello JS Sir,

Just read your blog!!!
Nicely Written, easy to understand language.
The only thing that I did wrong was, I started to read it from 2014 instead of 2010.So I re-read the blog again :)

Well, Just want to know your thought on this, you have given lot of parameters & indicators to help understand the Buying & Exit points, I would like to understand if you have ever considered using the INDIA VIX for assessing the entry & exit points or atleast to gauge the upmoves or down moves in the market.

As per my understanding, India Vix is the sentiment of the crowd for next 30 days, could that be used as an indicator anyhow to gauge the value of Nifty or Bank Nifty.

Your thoughts & suggestions are welcome!!!

--

K

1 comment:

bala said...

I thank u for all your write ups