Thursday, September 4, 2014

ego of a trader

i may be a fool enough to argue with
my wife, my boss or even my god

but never with the market

-

i use technical indicators and tactical sense as languages to understand and estimate the desire and lust inside the mind of the operator.

as in linguistics, the more i practice and listen and observe, the better i learn the language.

but every now and then, and even after so many years, operators come out with a new phrase of their ever evolving language!

that is surely the time when i must kick my ego like beckham and be as docile and obedient like a dog, moving behind my master, wagging my tail.

in the barter, i update my book of language!

-

moral of the story = never mind the knowledge and analyses, be flexible and humble and teachable. be a good (na great loser)

No comments: