Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gambling is not good but.....

Gambling is not good

but if you must

then do it when the odds are extremely in your favour.

In fact, this would mean that though it is blind, it is not gambling.

It is quite safe!

So, how do I do it?

When RSI on 1 month chart (RSI 14/30min) is 95 or above I short huge huge quantity, and

When RSI on 1 month chart (RSI 14/30min) is 5 or below I buy huge huge quantity.

Sometimes I relax the limit to 93 on upper side and 7 on lower side.

I dare this on 1 day chart as well (RSI 14/2min) though with care.

And mind you, don't wait too much before you book profit.

I get such an opportunity atleast once a week, and the rewards are good for the entire week!

This is basically a small-movement-high-volume quick "pick and run" thriller!

The risk is absolutely minimum and reward is almost confirmed, and high too (thanks to high volumes).

Statutory warnings :

Bet to safe extent. Exit if unexpected happens. This is not a advice or recommendation. This is just sharing what I do for big thrill and decent money. Understand the risk before trading.

No comments: