Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pizza delivery experts

I love Domino's Pizzas.

Great taste, Consistent quality!

But the thing I love the most is their promise of delivery in 30 minutes or it is free!

I am still waiting for the free one!!!

whenever I am hungry all I have to do is order and wait for 30 minutes max!

Once the order has been placed, it is no more my headache!

I no more bother whether the Pizza delivery boy will come from route A or route B or route C!

I am not bothered whether he comes on a bike or a scooter!

I am not bothered whether he comes non-stop or halts at traffic signals!

I am not bothered whether he drives fast or slow!

I am not bothered whether he starts from his place early or a bit late!

All I am bothered about is having my Pizza - hot and crisp and tempting!

Preferably after 30 minutes (Ha!Ha!)!

Similarly, whenever RSI is exhausted, say in the over-sold zone

all I do is order the trade (like Domino's Pizza) and just sit down and enjoy my TV programme.

I am not bothered whether the price starts to move immediately or after a while.

I am not bothered whether the price comes straight up or zig zag.

I am not bothered whether the price comes up slow or fast.

I am not bothered whether the price comes thru "route A" or route B" or any other damn route!

All I am bothered about is that it does come.

And it always does

like the Pizza delivery experts!!!

No comments: