Friday, February 25, 2011

i, me and my method!

there was a time

when i used to trade.

now,

i don't.

instead,

my method trades for me.

i just sit on the adjacent sofa

read newspaper, sip coffee

and watch him trade!

--

when i see a situation

i just look at the funny serious face of my method

to check what he is thinking

and what he does?

when he too spots the situation i have already seen

and acts on it the way i think it should have

i feel really proud of it.

but when it doesn't spot the threat or the opportunity

or when he does opposite to what i think

i feel scared.

it takes me a lot of courage

to hold myself back

and silently repeat to myself

that i must not interfere,

and that i must let my method do

whatever he wants!

--

after a while

when i see the outcome of the method's decision

of ignoring the opportunity or threat

i feel ashamed at myself

and double proud of my method!

it is then that i realise

that i did the right thing

in employing my method.

--

now, i have developed

a deep respect and confidence

on my most faithful employee

my method!

No comments: