Tuesday, June 23, 2015

the safest gambling in the world

js 
: if you have 500 points worth of dollars and you take 5 shots of options worth 100 each (ofcourse using some head), Atleast one of them is going to click and make 500 for you. and imagine 2 clicking.....3,4,5!!! that's the magical safety of naked options trading.....self talk
jeneel
: 3 out of 5make a good.money
js

: the problem is we don't bet one by one....like James Bond we bet all in one go and get screwed.....
jeneel
: I agree.  I m one of.them.  sab kuch subah ka.breakfast mai kha lena hai.    Lunch dinner ki toh baat hi nai karni ya sochna
js
: trading is the safest gambling in the world.....
ashok
: Best and Safest business
js
: when I was trading,I was losing.....when I started gambling,I started winning.....
: besides, I gamble, not bet
: trading is probabilistic, not deterministic
: if you have 500 points worth of dollars and you take 5 shots of options worth 100 each (ofcourse using some head), Atleast one of them is going to click and make 500 for you. and imagine 2 clicking.....3,4,5!!! that's the magical safety of naked options trading.....self talk
: lemme explain this....
: suppose i have 12500/- rs with me.......
: and i am expecting market to go down.....and i want to play
: i will buy (say) one lot of 8300pe worth 100 points (example). that will cost me 100x25=2500/- bucks
: i can bet 5 times such a bet worth 2500/- in the 12500/- i have
: 12500 dovided by 25 (nifty lot size) = 500 points......2500/- x 5 = 100points x 5 chances
: if my 8300pe trade goes really right, it has potential to zoom to 500 in around 550-600 point zoom/rally
: if it goes wrong, the next 100 point bet can zoom..... or the next one.....or the next one....
: even if one of the 2500/- bet clicks, my 12500/- are safe......
: imagine more than 1 bet going right!!!
: imagine buying multiple lots....
: hope i have explained right...

No comments: