Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Self talk

[4:46PM]: Just sharing....After market hours I used to (still) train/practice on ftse, can, dax, nasdaq charts for real time practice
[4:47PM]: Trading is not about prediction....it is about observation and following
[4:54PM]: Another major adjustment in method courtesy this morning shocker....hence forth....“for direction check 30 min (tick) chart, for trade timing check 5 min chart".......would have been out of trade this morning had I been using this rule.....this is how I have been fine tuning my method.....also, there is no other way I could have predicted the timing of this fall.....I think hardly anyone would have taken shorts yesterday knowing this....
[4:57PM]: Just incorporate ways to judge whipsaws and any method will be a success
[5:04PM]: Self talk....If you don't follow anyone blindly, you can preserve a friend and yet learn hell lot from everyone anyone
[5:05PM]: Never borrow money or trade from a friend....you risk losing both.....
[5:06PM]: Take opinion/advise but trade with own money own understanding own responsibility....
[5:09PM]: Self talk.....Trading is the best business in the world....but the trouble is people come to it with casual mindset they know is unfit for any business!
[5:13PM]: They want big unlimited money but are not willing to learn wait and think
[5:16PM]: Things you invest in trading.....time, money, manpower (you), method(!!?), machine (pc)
[5:18PM]: Self talk.....If Indian markets falling when oil falling....what will happen when oil starts climbing😷
[5:21PM]: If I forget charts for a minute, I fear markets may be heading towards something nasty
[5:27PM]: You can't have consistency if you don't have rules and method and benchmark and reference point
[5:41PM]: Self talk....I don't win....my method does, I don't lose.....my method does.....provided I follow it ruthlessly...
[5:56PM]: I agree with Rajanji.....invest to make wealth...trade to multiply......
[6:02PM]: This may be true Rajanji, but I think long term prediction has little use in trading in the present...what do you say...
[6:08PM]: Portfolio investing is the ultimate pleasure and wealth game
[6:09PM]: Trading is coffee, investing is scotch
[6:13PM]: It is an ultimate pleasure to watch or read investors like Buffett and Ramdeo Aggarwal...

No comments: