Monday, August 8, 2011

message for friends, readers, well-wishers

i wish to conduct
training sessions on trading based on technicals
at select places in india and abroad.

i invite suggestions and proposals
from friends, readers and well-wishers
who share my passion in this field,
who have time, energy and resources
to act as facilitators, organizers or partners
for this venture
which may, later on,
take a more formal and evolved shape.

jagmohan singh

email : jagmohanshan@gmail.com
cell: +91 9418037474

2 comments:

Dinesh Rishi said...

At ur service Sir,

Dinesh Rishi said...

Professional Technical Analyst and full time trader in the stock and commodity market. Begged Techncial Ananlysis certificate from National Stock Exchange, Manipal Education Certified Programs. My Friends know me for my Discipline in Trading which is essential for a sucessful trader, Discipline is in my blood due to 20 years of active service in Defence. Successfully Analyzing market Trend with statistical and analytical skills since 2005. I Trade Like investor and have developed a Mechanical Trading Strategy Known as SAR Trading.

I have the Best of Every Thing.