Wednesday, March 23, 2016

the language of candle sticks

"candlesticks give greatest emphasis on the opening and closing prices of trading range."

my view = absolutely. No other technical does that.

I once wanted to do my kind of PhD in candles but by that time I was already committed to RSI and that needed commitment.I had realised that there is much more to candles than just cramming shooting and morning stars etc.

I've seen whole world just doing that only. None has gone beyond the already shared known patterns. None has tried to actually learn the "language" of candles.

I strongly believe that candle sticks are the symbolic videography of any moving data. We have to get so used to candle sticks like the ancient Japanese that we can extrapolate the candle train.

Learning just a dozen or so patterns is like learning just Sayonara's and Asta la Vista's and not the actual language, thus missing the whole message and getting it often wrong and paying the price.

No comments: