Tuesday, October 7, 2014

my views

see, i can't bet my life on that. i can be wrong. 

but my technical understanding says uptrend is theoretically ON and downtrend signal is OFF. there is no downtrend signal as of now.

while practically it is slipping and threatening to fall, there are some clear hints that it may go up smartly in 1-2 days. 

pl don't follow me or anyone blindly. i may be wrong. and as already mentioned earlier also, i have sufficient backup funds and plan B. i trade on probabilities based on my trading system. 

i therefore trade without stoploss which might not be acceptable to others. pl take my sharings only for study/critical analyses/corss reference. pl use ur discretion.

one has to be bold and risk taking to make money. how much and how, is a subjective question. trading is fortunately not spelled "gambling"

No comments: